- Unique Collection This product is sold in physical kitchen and home appliances stores
- Eicolink Eicolink is an integrated combination system with a wireless connection between hob and cooker hood. The system is controlled with a remote in the hob, which can operate the cooker hoods fitted with the Eicolink logo. The cooker hood and hob can also be installed individually and will then function as normal units. It is always possible to operate the cooker hood manually.
- Backwards facing air outlet is an option It is possible to lead the air outlet directly backwards from the cooker hood.
- Timer 5-10-20 minute A part of EICO's products utilises delayed switch-off, a timer-function which starts after the cooking ends, and automatically turns off after a set amount of time.
- Perimeter aspiration With perimeter aspiration, the air is effectively and quietly sucked up through narrow furrows in the ornamental panel.
- Show all Show all
Item no: 2489
EicoE20 60 X - Link
Canopy hood for insert in top cupboard, With built-in engine
- Airflow (intensive): 650 m3/h
- Lighting: 2 x 4 (LED)
- Product (WxDxH): 530 x 294 x 310/280 mm
- Airflow min-max: 250 - 480 m3/h
- Control Panel: Touch control
- Remote control included
- Can be mounted in a 32 cm top cabinet
- Easy-to-clean touch control operation on the hood
- Can be controlled remotely via EicoLink
- >>: This cooker hood is designed to disappear. Architectural lines or particular aesthetic and functional details will not have to be altered to fit in the cooker hood.