I found remaining partial food wastes on my dishes after a wash operation – what could be wrong?
It is not unlikely to discover remains of partial food wastes in your dishwasher after a wash operation. It can be caused by a lot of different reasons. We’ve collected some of the most common ones here:
• Dishes placed incorrectly, sprayed water not reaching affected dishes.
• Dishes leaning each other.
• Not enough detergent used.
• Wrong wash program selected.
• Spray arms clogged with food waste.
• Filters or drain pump clogged or filter misplaced.