- Kitchen Design Collection This product is sold in physical kitchen stores
- Backwards facing air outlet is an option It is possible to lead the air outlet directly backwards from the cooker hood.
- Head-save: Small depth - secures plenty of room for work Less deep model, wich secures a good work space.
- Delayed switch-off - 30 min A part of EICO's products utilises delayed switch-off, a timer-function which starts after the cooking ends, and automatically turns off after a set amount of time.
- Perimeter aspiration With perimeter aspiration, the air is effectively and quietly sucked up through narrow furrows in the ornamental panel.
- Show all Show all
Item no: 6389
Chloé Cast Iron
Cast Iron / Matte black, With build-in engine
- Airflow (intensive): 730 m3/h
- Lighting: 1 x 10 (LED)
- Product (WxDxH): 700 x 350 x 775-960 mm
- Airflow min-max: 270 - 590 m3/h
- Control Panel: Soft touch control
- A depth of only 35 cm
- Possibility of rear-facing exhaust so that there is no visible chimney
- Small depth => Good space by hob
- >>: Unique design cooker hood