- Kitchen Design Collection This product is sold in physical kitchen stores
- Eicolink Eicolink is an integrated combination system with a wireless connection between hob and cooker hood. The system is controlled with a remote in the hob, which can operate the cooker hoods fitted with the Eicolink logo. The cooker hood and hob can also be installed individually and will then function as normal units. It is always possible to operate the cooker hood manually.
- Backwards facing air outlet is an option It is possible to lead the air outlet directly backwards from the cooker hood.
- Direct Filter Air Flow Direct intake in the bottom of the angled wall-mounted model. This function optimises the suction power of angled cooker hoods and uses the suction capacity optimally.
- Perimeter aspiration With perimeter aspiration, the air is effectively and quietly sucked up through narrow furrows in the ornamental panel.
- Show all Show all
Item no: 6404
Como 80 W EM ECO - Link
Wall-mounted cooker hood, Angled
- Airflow (intensive): 615 m3/h
- Lighting: 2 x 3 (LED)
- Product (WxDxH): 800 x 400 x 670-970 mm
- Airflow min-max: 220 - 420 m3/h
- Control Panel: Touch control
- Angled Direct Filter Air Flow => Ensures optimal suction
- Possibility of rear-facing exhaust so that there is no visible chimney
- White body, chimney and glass front
- Decorative steel strip for an exclusive look.
- >>: Beautiful hood. An inclined cooker hood gives a sharp and distinctive expression. It's suitable in a modern scandinavian decor where the detail is in focus