- Kitchen Design Collection This product is sold in physical kitchen stores
- Eicolink Eicolink is an integrated combination system with a wireless connection between hob and cooker hood. The system is controlled with a remote in the hob, which can operate the cooker hoods fitted with the Eicolink logo. The cooker hood and hob can also be installed individually and will then function as normal units. It is always possible to operate the cooker hood manually.
- Direct Filter Air Flow Direct intake in the bottom of the angled wall-mounted model. This function optimises the suction power of angled cooker hoods and uses the suction capacity optimally.
- Delayed switch-off - 10 min A part of EICO's products utilises delayed switch-off, a timer-function which starts after the cooking ends, and automatically turns off after a set amount of time.
- Indicator for cleaning/change of filters Displays a signal when filters need to be cleaned.
- Show all Show all
Item no: 4811
Romeo 80 N ECO - Link
Wall-mounted cooker hood, Angled, With built-in engine
- Airflow (intensive): 770 m3/h
- Lighting: 2 x 1,2 (LED)
- Product (WxDxH): 800 x 425 x 1000-1300 mm
- Airflow min-max: 348 - 600 m3/h
- Control Panel: Touch control
- Angled Direct Filter Air Flow => Ensures optimal suction
- Possibility of rear-facing exhaust so that there is no visible chimney
- Powerful motor => high suction capacity
- Can be controlled remotely via EicoLink
- >>: Popular inclined cooker hood with built-in motor. The model has the Eicolink system, which allows the hood to be operated remotely via the Link hob. An inclined cooker hood gives a sharp and distinctive expression. It's suitable in a modern scandinavian decor where the detail is in focus.